Friday, May 13, 2011

My very first post.

I'll be honest. I never really got into the whole Idea of a blog. I never thought I had very much to say. That is until June 3, 2010. My whole life was completely changed. On that day almost one year ago at 12:29 am, I gave birth to Jace Zachary Palmer Ellis. The cutest baby I have ever seen (I am a bit biased, however). He looked just like my husbands 6 year old Jordan Tyler. I mean the spittin' image of the kid. I was completely taken away. I was captured. I was made new. I saw Jesus in that moment. A new kind of experience with the Lord. He allowed, me and my husband that HONOR to create this child. I will remember and cherish that moment for the rest of my life.

Now, as I prepare for Jace's 1st birthday party...I am trying hard to cherish and remember every moment in the last year. This blog, is in honor of my first year as a Mommy. A lot of blogs begin on the day some Mommies get home from the Hospital. They talk about the lack of sleep, nursing, being tired, more nursing, pain, love, late night feedings, etc.

This blog is different.

This one is about me.

This one is about how I have found my reason for my life.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment